Boards, Committees & Commissions

Volunteering to serve on a city Board, Commission or Committee is a great way to get involved! If you would like to apply to serve with one of the groups listed below, please complete this application (PDF) and email it to the City Secretary

Application to Serve on a City of Horseshoe Bay Board, Commission or Committee (PDF)

The City of Horseshoe Bay is accepting applications from residents to serve on one of the following: Planning and Zoning Commission, Board of Adjustment, Fuchs’ House Advisory Committee, and Parks Advisory Committee. Volunteers must be registered voters in the City of Horseshoe Bay and have resided in the city for at least 12 months prior to appointment, have an active application on file with the City Secretary, not be in arrears due to the City, and not holding another public office. Descriptions for each of the groups are listed below. Click on the name of the group to learn more. The deadline for submitting applications is November 2, 2020 by 5:00 p.m. Appointments will be made in December and be effective January 1, 2021. Please email completed applications to the City Secretary at by the deadline to be considered or if you have any questions.