Irrigation Permits

A permit is required for any irrigation system that is connected to the city’s water or sewer system.  Any proposed irrigation system must be installed by a licensed TCEQ irrigator.  The licensed irrigator must apply for the permit in person with a copy of their license at the UTILITY DEPARTMENT located at #1 Community Drive in Horseshoe Bay.